Warming homes since 1890, Valor continues to set new standards in gas fireplace proficiency, comfort control and fashionable design."
Napoleon fireplaces are ideal for any room and any style. Ranging from traditional to modern and from space saving to majestic.
Tomahawk Stove Junction believes that Harman is the Cadillac of pellet stoves Every Harman is “built to a standard, not a price.”
From traditional beauty to a modern refined look, Quadra-Fire fireplaces offer stunning design to fit any taste.
The Regency line is the perfect complement to today’s decorating trends, maintaining the values of reliability and quality construction.
Purchase stoves from Tomahawk Pellet Stove Junction, a National Fireplace Certified, authorized dealer. If your dealer doesn't have the stamp of approval, your manufacture's warranty may be void. We sell high quality pellet stoves which typically have an overall efficiency range of 75 to 90 percent.
Taste of Tomahawk
FREE GRILL COVER or GRILL SET UP and a bag of COOKING PELLETS with the purchase of a Daniel Boone Green Mountain Grill. Hurry - Limited Supply!
Tip Of The Week
– Valor has developed a new section on their website. It’s a one stop shop for customers who have recently installed a Valor, or want to learn more about their existing fireplace. Here are simple explanations and graphics for common issues without overcomplicating details for the user. The Valor manual will still be the main source for detailed information. Associated links and videos are provided for each section and will expand with more videos and graphics over time.
Here are the topics covered…
Getting To Know Your Valor Radiant Gas Fireplace: Discover common tips on fireplace operations, safety, maintenance, servicing and more.
- How do I turn my Valor fireplace ON and OFF?
- How do I adjust flame heights in my fireplace?
- What is the 6 Hour Turndown feature?
- What is the 5 Day Pilot Shutdown feature?
- What other features are available with my remote?
- Remote/Handset Location and Set Temperatures
- How do I replace the batteries?
- Why is my fireplace manual important?
- Why is fireplace safety important?
- How do I clean and maintain my Valor fireplace?
- How and when do I service my Valor fireplace?