Warming homes since 1890, Valor continues to set new standards in gas fireplace proficiency, comfort control and fashionable design."
Napoleon fireplaces are ideal for any room and any style. Ranging from traditional to modern and from space saving to majestic.
Tomahawk Stove Junction believes that Harman is the Cadillac of pellet stoves Every Harman is “built to a standard, not a price.”
From traditional beauty to a modern refined look, Quadra-Fire fireplaces offer stunning design to fit any taste.
Purchase stoves from Tomahawk Pellet Stove Junction, a National Fireplace Certified, authorized dealer. If your dealer doesn't have the stamp of approval, your manufacture's warranty may be void. We sell high quality pellet stoves which typically have an overall efficiency range of 75 to 90 percent.
Taste of Tomahawk
Mom’s Own Pellet Grilled Quiche
Category: Appetizers Breakfast Side Dish
- 1 3-oz. package of softened cream cheese
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 lb. of Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- ½ cup of flour
- ¼ cup of butter
- 2 cups of cream-style cottage cheese
- 6 Large Eggs
- Pre-Made Pie Crust
You can make this tasty fare either with or without a crust. If you use a crust, be sure to buy the ‘deep-dish’ size or cut this recipe down a little. This make two of the deep-dish (freeze one for later), or cut the recipe in half if you want only one. You can add fried bacon, ham, green onions, or spinach (before you cook) to bring the recipe to a whole new level.
Let’s Get Started:
- On your stove, melt ¼ cup of butter and stir in ½ cup of flour. Mixture will be thick. Cook this roux until it reaches a golden yellow color. Beat 6 eggs well and stir them in. Add 1 cup of milk, 2 cups of cream-style cottage cheese, 1 3-oz. package of softened cream cheese, 1 tablespoon of sugar, and 1 teaspoon of baking powder. Mix thoroughly.
- If you use pre-made pie crusts, pour this mixture into them. If not, pour it into a greased disposable aluminum 9X13 pan.
- Cut 1 lb. of Monterey Jack cheese into 3/4″ cubes and drop it evenly into the quiche(s).
- Bake this at 350°F (177°C) on your pellet grill for 60-75 minutes until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
Tip Of The Week
- No Power, No Problem. Valor Gas Fireplaces are fully functional heaters that don’t require electricity (AC) for steady, efficient operation - providing reliable warmth, even during a power failure.
- Overheating Empty Rooms Just Doesn’t Make Sense. Heating your entire home with a central forced air system is often inefficient. Constantly pumping heat through unoccupied rooms wastes valuable energy. With your Valor, you distribute steady, even heat directly where you want it - when you want it. Studies have shown that effective zone heating can save you up to 30% on home heating costs. Turn down your furnace and heat wisely with your Valor.
- Valor Warming homes since 1890. They take great pride in providing a safe, reliable heat source for you and your loved ones. If you have any further questions please visit valorfireplaces.com.
- Valor Fireplaces are Known for Producing Radiant Heat. Satisfying human comfort with up to 25% less energy than warm air systems, radiant heat replaces the chill lost to cold windows and walls. Reduce your energy bill and increase your home comfort with Valor radiant heat.
Schedule Routine Maintenance
Over 70% of our service calls are cleaning related problems. Many of these issues are preventable with proper annual maintenance and cleaning.
Carbon Monoxide is a deadly, odorless gas. For this reason, your gas and pellet appliances should be checked at least once a year for blockages or damage.