Warming homes since 1890, Valor continues to set new standards in gas fireplace proficiency, comfort control and fashionable design."
Napoleon fireplaces are ideal for any room and any style. Ranging from traditional to modern and from space saving to majestic.
Tomahawk Stove Junction believes that Harman is the Cadillac of pellet stoves Every Harman is “built to a standard, not a price.”
From traditional beauty to a modern refined look, Quadra-Fire fireplaces offer stunning design to fit any taste.
The Regency line is the perfect complement to today’s decorating trends, maintaining the values of reliability and quality construction.
Purchase stoves from Tomahawk Pellet Stove Junction, a National Fireplace Certified, authorized dealer. If your dealer doesn't have the stamp of approval, your manufacture's warranty may be void. We sell high quality pellet stoves which typically have an overall efficiency range of 75 to 90 percent.
Taste of Tomahawk
FREE GRILL COVER and a bag of COOKING PELLETS with the purchase of a Daniel Boone or Jim Bowie Green Mountain Grill. Hurry - Limited Supply!
Tip Of The Week
- Tips for a Safe Graduation Party Season It’s that time of year! Graduation party season! While this is a very exciting time for teens, it is also a time of increased temptation to participate in drinking activities. Celebrating the milestone of graduating from high school should be a memorable timeFor Youth:
- Share all of your plans for the evening with your parents, including locations and phone numbers.
- Stay with a group of friends and watch out for each other.
- Make sure your cell phone is fully charged before leaving home (bring a charger with you in case you need a recharge)
- Don’t leave possessions or any of your beverages/food unattended
- Always wear a seat belt
- Never drink or use drugs and drive or get in a vehicle with someone else who has.
- Know the warning signs of alcohol or drug overdose and call 91 immediately if you see someone exhibiting them.
- Make sure your child has a plan and that you know what it is.
- Know who is driving to and from – if it is a limo, know the alcohol policy.
- Take stock of your alcohol in your home prior to the beginning of the party.
- Always let your child know that you will be available to pick them up if they feel unsafe regardless of the circumstance.
- Communicate with other parents
- Stay up until your child returns from the party and let them know you will be waiting up for them.
Tips for Throwing a Graduation Party:
- Set clear rules in advance. Discuss the rules and consequences of breaking them with your child before the party begins and reinforce them. Rules should include: No drugs or alcohol and no leaving the party and then returning.
- Offer non-alcoholic beverages and do not serve alcohol. If something happens to any teen and alcohol is involved you will be held responsible.
- Greet guests at the door and watch for large bags that guests might use to bring in alcohol.
- Invite other parents to chaperone with you.
- Make it clear that no uninvited guests are allowed in.
- Be prepared if your rules are broken. If an invited guest arrives to the party already drunk of if the guests become unruly you need to be prepared to call parents to come and pick them up. Communicate these rules with other parents ahead of time so they understand the consequence if their child becomes a problem.
. Keep these tips from Henry Ford Hospital in mind to make the celebration a safe one as well.