Warming homes since 1890, Valor continues to set new standards in gas fireplace proficiency, comfort control and fashionable design."
Napoleon fireplaces are ideal for any room and any style. Ranging from traditional to modern and from space saving to majestic.
Tomahawk Stove Junction believes that Harman is the Cadillac of pellet stoves Every Harman is “built to a standard, not a price.”
From traditional beauty to a modern refined look, Quadra-Fire fireplaces offer stunning design to fit any taste.
Purchase stoves from Tomahawk Pellet Stove Junction, a National Fireplace Certified, authorized dealer. If your dealer doesn't have the stamp of approval, your manufacture's warranty may be void. We sell high quality pellet stoves which typically have an overall efficiency range of 75 to 90 percent.
Taste of Tomahawk
Super Simple, No Bake Cheesecake
Do you ever find yourself in a bind where you need dessert for a dinner party or event? Well, it happens to the best of us, you realize you have dinner and drinks planned but have forgotten about a tasty dessert to end off the night. In this case, you need a recipe to whip up fast and this no bake cheesecake is the answer to all your problems. Not only is it creamy and delicious, it won’t take more than 20 minutes or so to throw together.
Check out the recipe below and learn how to make super simple, no bake cheesecake:
- 1 Package Of Cream Cheese
- Graham Cracker Crust (Either homemade or store-bought)
- 4 Cups Of Frozen Whipped Topping (Cool whip works best)
- 1/4 Cup Of Sugar
- Sliced Fruit
- Start by thawing your frozen whipped topping. You can leave it at room temperature for about 30 minute to an hour.
- Next, combine sugar and cream cheese with an electric mixer, beating until completely smooth.
- Once combined, fold in thawed whipped topping, mixing until smooth.
- Spoon the cream mixture into your graham cracker crust and refrigerate until firm. Roughly, this will take about 2 hours or so.
- Once your cheesecake has set, make sure to garnish with fruit of your choice. Strawberries, mixed berries or peaches work great as a topping.
- Serve and enjoy with family and friends!
Tip Of The Week
3 Ways To Upgrade The Outside Of Your Home
When it comes to your home, it can be easy to focus all of our time and attention on the inside of the house, after all that is where most time is spent. However, this doesn’t mean that the outside of our home should be neglected because really that is the first impression for any guests or visitors!
Now, it may seem intimidating to try to update and upgrade the exterior of the home, but with a few simple steps your home will look great in no time at all! Keep reading to find out 3 ways to upgrade the outside of your home:
- Yard Care: Putting time and effort into your yard is one of the best ways to make the outside of your home look amazing. Not only does it only take a few tasks before the yard will look great, you can do it without spending much money at all. Start with the basics, mowing the lawn, pulling weeds and caring for the surrounding plants and trees. Once the basics are done, look into more in-depth tasks like adding potted plants and trees, working on the walkway that leads to your home or even adding in fencing if the yard is in need! These little changes can make a huge difference and with a little elbow grease your hard work will show off for all to see.
- Paint: A can of paint can go along way when you’re updating and upgrading the outside of your home. You could stick to something as simple as painting the trim and details on the exterior of your home or you could paint a brave color on your front door for a quick change. Whatever you decide to do, pick a few main areas of the exterior to tackle and see what you can get done. If you finish those tasks and decide you want a bigger project, consider tackling the whole exterior of the house and give it a new coat of paint for instant curb appeal.
- Add Visual Features: Last but not least, when you want the entrance and outside of your home to look good, consider adding in some attractive visual features. This can be anything from pathway lights to a new door knocker to a fancy door mat. Try to add visually appealing items that adds to your homes existing exterior and give it the makeover it deserves. Whether you choose to DIY a few items or buy the perfect features, any upgrade to the outside of your home will make it look great and feel more inviting for visitors and family.
Schedule Routine Maintenance
Over 70% of our service calls are cleaning related problems. Many of these issues are preventable with proper annual maintenance and cleaning.
Carbon Monoxide is a deadly, odorless gas. For this reason, your gas and pellet appliances should be checked at least once a year for blockages or damage.