Warming homes since 1890, Valor continues to set new standards in gas fireplace proficiency, comfort control and fashionable design."
Napoleon fireplaces are ideal for any room and any style. Ranging from traditional to modern and from space saving to majestic.
Tomahawk Stove Junction believes that Harman is the Cadillac of pellet stoves Every Harman is “built to a standard, not a price.”
From traditional beauty to a modern refined look, Quadra-Fire fireplaces offer stunning design to fit any taste.
Purchase stoves from Tomahawk Pellet Stove Junction, a National Fireplace Certified, authorized dealer. If your dealer doesn't have the stamp of approval, your manufacture's warranty may be void. We sell high quality pellet stoves which typically have an overall efficiency range of 75 to 90 percent.
Taste of Tomahawk
How To Make Homemade Pumpkin Soup
Fall is slowly but surely turning into Winter, but before Fall comes to a close why not soak up the rest of the season by making a delicious pumpkin soup? Pumpkin soup is a smooth, yet hearty soup that is easy to make and uses some great seasonal ingredients that bring on a nice bold flavor. You’ll need a few basic ingredients, a little bit of time and of course pumpkin! Keep reading to learn how to make your own homemade pumpkin soup and you’ll be sure to impress your family, friends, and guests!
- 4 Cups Of Pumpkin Puree
- 1 Cup Onions, Diced
- 1-2 Cloves Of Garlic, Diced
- 6.5 Cups Of Chicken Stock
- 1/4 Cup Of Heavy Cream
- Salt & Pepper To Taste
- Bring the chicken stock, pumpkin, onions, garlic and salt and pepper to a rolling boil.
- Once boiling, reduce heat to low to keep the ingredients simmering for about 30 minutes.
- Once simmered, pour the soup into a food processor and blend until completely smooth.
- Once smooth, return the soup to the previous pot and bring the mixture to a boil.
- When the soup has once again come to a boil, reduce heat back to a simmer for about 20-25 minutes uncovered.
- Slowly stir in heavy cream until well mixed. Once combined, your soup is ready to serve!
- Garnish with homemade croutons, parsley or serve as is.
This soup is best enjoyed when surrounded by family and while keeping warm next to your Valor Fireplace.
Tip Of The Week
- No Power, No Problem. Valor Gas Fireplaces are fully functional heaters that don’t require electricity (AC) for steady, efficient operation - providing reliable warmth, even during a power failure.
- Overheating Empty Rooms Just Doesn’t Make Sense. Heating your entire home with a central forced air system is often inefficient. Constantly pumping heat through unoccupied rooms wastes valuable energy. With your Valor, you distribute steady, even heat directly where you want it - when you want it. Studies have shown that effective zone heating can save you up to 30% on home heating costs. Turn down your furnace and heat wisely with your Valor.
- Valor Warming homes since 1890. They take great pride in providing a safe, reliable heat source for you and your loved ones. If you have any further questions please visit valorfireplaces.com.
- Valor Fireplaces are Known for Producing Radiant Heat. Satisfying human comfort with up to 25% less energy than warm air systems, radiant heat replaces the chill lost to cold windows and walls. Reduce your energy bill and increase your home comfort with Valor radiant heat.
Schedule Routine Maintenance
Over 70% of our service calls are cleaning related problems. Many of these issues are preventable with proper annual maintenance and cleaning.
Carbon Monoxide is a deadly, odorless gas. For this reason, your gas and pellet appliances should be checked at least once a year for blockages or damage.