Warming homes since 1890, Valor continues to set new standards in gas fireplace proficiency, comfort control and fashionable design."
Napoleon fireplaces are ideal for any room and any style. Ranging from traditional to modern and from space saving to majestic.
Tomahawk Stove Junction believes that Harman is the Cadillac of pellet stoves Every Harman is “built to a standard, not a price.”
From traditional beauty to a modern refined look, Quadra-Fire fireplaces offer stunning design to fit any taste.
Purchase stoves from Tomahawk Pellet Stove Junction, a National Fireplace Certified, authorized dealer. If your dealer doesn't have the stamp of approval, your manufacture's warranty may be void. We sell high quality pellet stoves which typically have an overall efficiency range of 75 to 90 percent.
Taste of Tomahawk
Homemade Peach Bellini’s
Is there anything better than a cool refreshing drink after a long day? Whether you’ve spent the day at work and need to cool off after a long day or you have spent the weekend relaxing and you’re looking for a way to end it off right, this drink recipe is perfect for almost any occasion. This frozen delight can be made in a big batch for a large group or in smaller size if you just need to make a few glasses. As an added bonus, you will be able to create homemade, peach bellini’s that will taste like restaurant quality drinks and it won’t take more than a few simple steps. Check out the instructions below to learn how to make your own homemade peach bellini’s.
- 1 Cup Of Fresh Peaches, Sliced & Frozen
- 1/4 Cup Of Fresh Juice (Any flavor)
- Fresh peach slices for garnish
- Start by peeling your peaches. Once peeled, slice the peaches and put them in a Ziploc bag and freeze. This will take anywhere from 1-3 hours.
- Once your peaches are frozen, add them to your blender or food processor. Mix together until just blended.
- Add in a small amount of juice, just enough to loosen up the frozen mixture. Add more as need and blend until smooth.
- Next, fill a glass half full with champagne and add your peach mixture on top. Finish this drink by garnishing with a fresh peach slice.
*Double or triple this recipe for larger servings.
Tip Of The Week
3 Ways To Upgrade The Outside Of Your Home
When it comes to your home, it can be easy to focus all of our time and attention on the inside of the house, after all that is where most time is spent. However, this doesn’t mean that the outside of our home should be neglected because really that is the first impression for any guests or visitors!
Now, it may seem intimidating to try to update and upgrade the exterior of the home, but with a few simple steps your home will look great in no time at all! Keep reading to find out 3 ways to upgrade the outside of your home:
- Yard Care: Putting time and effort into your yard is one of the best ways to make the outside of your home look amazing. Not only does it only take a few tasks before the yard will look great, you can do it without spending much money at all. Start with the basics, mowing the lawn, pulling weeds and caring for the surrounding plants and trees. Once the basics are done, look into more in-depth tasks like adding potted plants and trees, working on the walkway that leads to your home or even adding in fencing if the yard is in need! These little changes can make a huge difference and with a little elbow grease your hard work will show off for all to see.
- Paint: A can of paint can go along way when you’re updating and upgrading the outside of your home. You could stick to something as simple as painting the trim and details on the exterior of your home or you could paint a brave color on your front door for a quick change. Whatever you decide to do, pick a few main areas of the exterior to tackle and see what you can get done. If you finish those tasks and decide you want a bigger project, consider tackling the whole exterior of the house and give it a new coat of paint for instant curb appeal.
- Add Visual Features: Last but not least, when you want the entrance and outside of your home to look good, consider adding in some attractive visual features. This can be anything from pathway lights to a new door knocker to a fancy door mat. Try to add visually appealing items that adds to your homes existing exterior and give it the makeover it deserves. Whether you choose to DIY a few items or buy the perfect features, any upgrade to the outside of your home will make it look great and feel more inviting for visitors and family.
Schedule Routine Maintenance
Over 70% of our service calls are cleaning related problems. Many of these issues are preventable with proper annual maintenance and cleaning.
Carbon Monoxide is a deadly, odorless gas. For this reason, your gas and pellet appliances should be checked at least once a year for blockages or damage.