Warming homes since 1890, Valor continues to set new standards in gas fireplace proficiency, comfort control and fashionable design."
Napoleon fireplaces are ideal for any room and any style. Ranging from traditional to modern and from space saving to majestic.
Tomahawk Stove Junction believes that Harman is the Cadillac of pellet stoves Every Harman is “built to a standard, not a price.”
From traditional beauty to a modern refined look, Quadra-Fire fireplaces offer stunning design to fit any taste.
Purchase stoves from Tomahawk Pellet Stove Junction, a National Fireplace Certified, authorized dealer. If your dealer doesn't have the stamp of approval, your manufacture's warranty may be void. We sell high quality pellet stoves which typically have an overall efficiency range of 75 to 90 percent.
Taste of Tomahawk
Bacon Wrapped Shrimp
Bacon-wrapped shrimp is the perfect appetizer for your next meal. These bite size morsels can complement a variety of meals and are perfect for parties or gatherings. Use extra jumbo (16-20 shrimp per lb.), jumbo (21-25 pcs./lb.) or extra large (26-30 pcs./lb.). You can usually buy these frozen, peeled, and de-veined. Or you can buy them fresh and do that work yourself.
- 1 lb. uncooked shrimp
- 1 lb. thin cut bacon
- lime juice
- pineapple juice
- Thoroughly clean shrimp and remove shells and tails.
- Buy very thin bacon and grill 1/2 slice per shrimp on a frogmat at 275 F (135 C) until it is almost edible. Let the bacon cool a few minutes until it is easy to handle. Clean the bacon grease off of the grease tray.
- Drizzle a small amount of lime juice and pineapple juice on the shrimp/
- Wrap each shrimp tightly with 1/2 slice of the bacon. If you wrap very tightly you will not need toothpicks, but if you need to use them, pre-soak for 20-30 minutes in cold water.
- Grill at 425 for 4-7 minutes per side until the shrimp is pink and the bacon crisp. Don't overcook the shrimp as they will get rubbery and chewy.