At Tomahawk Stove Junction, you, our customers, are number one. When choosing a stove, we will help you make the right decision, finding the right stove for you and your home. We will come out to your home and do a preview. At Tomahawk Stove Junction, we make every effort to help you in your choice of a stove, fireplace or fireplace insert that will meet your heating and comfort needs.
We offer complete service on gas, pellet & wood fireplaces, fireplace inserts and stoves.
Yearly cleanings on gas appliances, pellet, wood & gas fireplaces, fireplace inserts and stoves.
We also offer sales and installation of NuImage Awnings.
Spring/Summer Gas & Pellet Stove Cleaning Program
Why have your stove professionally cleaned yearly?
- Carbon Monoxide is a deadly, odorless gas. For this reason, your gas and pellet appliances should be checked at least once a year for blockages or damage.
- Increased longevity of blowers, motors, and other stove components.
- Increased heating efficiency from your stove.
- Time and money saved by lowering or eliminating the need for service calls in season due to cleaning issues.
- EDUCATION! By watching our professionals, you will learn how to properly maintain your stove for years to come.
- Reduced rate on cleaning during spring/summer. (At least $115 SAVED now through August 1st)
- Please see order form for cleaning rates on your gas and pellet stoves/fireplaces & hot water heater.
- Stove cleanings need to be done between May and August 1st to get the lower rate.